Topolink Laser PRK Procedure
Our WaveLight 500 Hz Laser, especially because of its unique corneal tissue saving feature, enables us to re-treat corneas, which would have been otherwise too thin to work upon.
Indications for our customized topography-guided treatments:
1. Some people who have already had LASIK with earlier technologies
2. Those who experience night vision disturbances
3. LASIK patients with ‘quality of vision’ complaints with a high magnitude of higher-order aberrations
4. Those undergoing corneal crosslinking procedures or C3R or CXL for keratoconus where the keratoconus is early.
Topography guided LASIK re treatments can reduce these aberrations as well as subjectively improve these night vision and contrast sensitivity problems.
Each patient needs to be individually assessed to make proper suggestions.
We would like to know the following information to help us understand the type of treatment applicable for you:-
2. Current Refraction (spectacle numbers)
3. Lifestyle – outdoor, computers etc / profession
4. Any significant medical or eye history
5. An eye report / tests done
This will enable us to know the eligibility for the procedure, before visiting us, although the final check with our Refractive surgeon, Dr Anand Shroff will determine all of these as well.